KU announces B.Com Part II result
Karachi, June 09: The University of Karachi on Tuesday announced the result of B.Com Part II /Both Parts (Regular) Annual Examinations 2009.
Hassan Hamid of the Institute of Business Education with 847 marks out of maximum of 1100, stood first.
Sadaf Muhammad Yousuf of DA Degree College for Women with 834 marks remained second while Saba Fatima of Government College of Commerce and Economics who got 829 marks was declared third.
According to statistics, 21,568 candidates appeared in the examinations and the pass percentage remained at 26.03.
A Karachi University announcement said that marks certificates will be issued in due course of time.
1. The University reserves the right to correct, modify, alter or change the result
in any manner
if it is found to have been wrongly computed or Compiled.
2. Typographical error, if any, will not entitle anybody to interpret the result in
his / her favour and
to claim any advantages, there from. The University reserves the right to
correct mistakes as
and when they come to notice and no action shall lie against the University.
3. Marks Certificates are being issued
CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS
Copies forwarded to:
1. Secretary to the Vice-Chancellor, University of Karachi
2. P.A. to the Pro-Vice-Chancellor, University of Karachi
3. P.A. to the Registrar, University of Karachi
4. Public Relation officer University of Karachi.
5. The Dean, Faculty of Commerce University of Karachi.
6. The News Editor, PTV/Radio Pakistan, Karachi
7. The News Editor, APP/UPP/PPI, Karachi
8. The News Editor, Daily __________________, Karachi
9. Incharge Campus Wide Network, University of Karachi.
10. Incharge KalPoint.Com Karachi.
11. All Concerned.
CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONSE