UNIVERSITY OF SARGODHA
No.UOS /DCC: 204 Dated: 22- 02-2012
M.A Physical Education Part-I 2
Annual Examination 2011 to be held in March / April 2012
Note: Candidates must keep their Original National Identity Card and Roll No. Slip with them during the course of
Examination failing which they would not be allowed to take the Examination.
Note: – (i) Dates for Practical Examination will be notified separately and supplied to the Center
Superintendents of Written Examination / Chairman concerned department. The candidates are advised to
remain in-touch with the concerned Center Superintendent / Chairman of the Department for the purpose.
Date Day Paper
26-03-2012 Monday I. Philosophy of Physical Education and Recreation
28-03-2012 Wednesday II. Movement Education (Basic Concepts)
30-03-2012 Friday III Basic Anatomy and physiology
31-03-2012 Saturday IV. Sports Psychology
02-04-2012 Monday V. Science of Track and Field
04-04-2012 Wednesday VI .Rules and Techniques of Games and Sports
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES
Candidates are directed to note the following instructions: -
other place. Answer book number should also not be mentioned inside the answer book.
2. Marks of identification should not be made any-where in the answer book or on the title page.
3. Part with any material relevant to the syllabus before entering into the Examination Hall.
4. No appeal to be made to the Examiner in the answer book.
5. Abusive or Obscene language should not be used in the answer book.
6. Unfair Means Case will be registered against the candidate who refuses to obey Center
Superintendent, changes his/her Roll No / Seat with another candidate, creates disturbance,
stages walkout, resorts to pen down strike or instigate others to do so, or otherwise misbehaves in
or around the Examination Hall.
7. Unfair Means Case will be registered against the candidate who is found in possession of firearms or anything capable of being used as a weapon of offence in or around Examination Hall.
8. No one is allowed to leave the Examination Hall before first one hour is over. If any one leaves
after one hour or before half the time is over, he/she shall not be allowed to take away the
9. Un-authorized change of center is strictly prohibited. If any one changes his/ her center of
examination at his/ her own, un-fair means case will be registered against him/her,
similarly no change of subject is allowed unless permitted by the University.
10. No one can appear in the Examination without getting his/her Roll Number Slip. Unfair-means
case shall be registered against those who will violate the instructions and rules/regulations of