UNIVERSITY OF SARGODHA
No. UOS/DCC – 207 DATE SHEET Dated: 23-02-2012
M.A/M.Sc. Part-II / Composite 2
Annual Examination 2011 to be held in March / April 2012
Note: Candidates must keep their Original National Identity Card and Roll No. Slip with them during the course of
Examination failing which they would not be allowed to take the Examination.
Dates for viva voce and Practical Examination will be notified separately and supplied to the Center Superintendents of
Written Examination / Chairman concerned department. The candidates are advised to remain in-touch with the
concerned Center Superintendent / Chairman of the Department for the purpose.
ii) Dates for the viva voce of the dissertation or thesis will be communicated to the candidates directly by the Chairmen of the
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES
Candidates are directed to note the following instructions:-
1. Roll No. should be written on the right of the title page of the answer book only and not at any other place.
Answer book number should also not be mentioned inside the answer book.
3. Part with any material relevant to the syllabus before entering into the Examination Hall.
4. No appeal to be made to the Examiner in the answer book.
5. Abusive or Obscene language should not be used in the answer book.
6. Unfair Means Case will be registered against the candidate who refuses to obey Center
Superintendent, changes his/her Roll No / Seat with another candidate, create disturbance, stages
walkout, resorts to pen down strike or instigate others to do so, or otherwise misbehave in or
around the Examination Hall.
7. Unfair Means Case will be registered against the candidate who is found in possession of fire-arms or
anything capable of being used as a weapon of offence in or around Examination Hall.
8. No one is allowed to leave the Examination Hall before first one hour is over. If any one leaves after one hour
or before half the time is over, he/she shall not be allowed to take away the Question Paper.
9. Un-authorized change of center is strictly prohibited. If any one change his/ her center of
examination at his/ her own, un-fair means case will be registered against him/her, similarly no
change of subject is allowed unless permitted by the University.
10. No one can appear in the Examination without getting his/her Roll Number Slip. Unfair-means case shall be
registered against those who will violate the instructions and rules/regulations of the University.